Please Review Our Realtor/Agent Guidelines
Here at the Dawn we love all our Realtors and Rental Agents to better help you in showing, advertising, leasing and selling our beautiful condominiums we have listed below some guidelines when showing or advertising our property.
The Dawn Condominium Association does not market, lease, rent or act as an agent for any Dawn property owner. All leases and rentals are offered by owners by themselves or their selected agents.
All agents or owners are responsible to offer units for lease or rental according to the Dawn Condominium Association governing documents, Equal Housing Opportunity and Rules and regulations as posted below.
- Please ensure you request closing documents from our condominium management office. We cannot honor documents that are received from outside sources.
- Realtors must stop by the office to sign in and receive a FREE Dawn Parking Permit and a wristband so that the Staff and Owners alike know you are registered to be on property.
- Parking is unassigned, so please park in any open space. Be sure to have your Parking Permit displayed on your rear-view mirror.
- No realtor signs (actually, signs of any purpose) are allowed to be posted in the windows of the condominium.
- Occupancy Limits for Rentals: 6 - People per 1 Bedroom; 8 - People per 2 Bedroom.
- Long Term Rentals & Vacation Rental guests are NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE PETS.
- Owners – Are allowed to have 2 Pets under 30 lbs. & must be on a leash at all times and registered with the Dawn office to include certificates of vaccinations.
- If you are leasing a unit (Long Term Rental (LTR) i.e.: over 30 days) you must submit a copy of the lease agreement to the HOA once along with the LTR information, email address and phone number.
- Long Term Renters – Must stop by the HOA once and purchase a one time Parking Permit for $35.00 per vehicle and at that time they will receive Amenities bands and Access codes.
- Our By-Laws provide that No Unit can be used for any type of Business or Commercial use whatsoever.
- Please be sure to verify the Monthly HOA Fee for the unit by contacting the HOA Office at 409-740-3488.
- Mailbox & Mailbox Keys are the sole responsibility of the Unit Owner, the HOA Office does not keep or have any mailbox keys. If your tenant and/or owner does not have a mailbox key they can purchase one at any hardware store and the HOA office can have it installed for a cost of $50.00 as a convenience.
- If your mailbox lock is broken, please go to any hardware store and purchase a US Postal mailbox lock; the HOA will install it for you for a cost of $50.00.
- Closing documents (Resale Certificate), at settlement will stipulate "Parking Units" or "Storage Units" are NOT conveyed on the sale of any condominium unit or property.
- Realtors cannot represent or show photographs of Parking Units or Storage Units in advertisements of our condos with the intent to portray those common elements or limited common elements as part of any sale or provide any reference that Parking or Storage Units are available for sale.
- Realtors, agents or owners cannot commit to override any Dawn Condominium rules and regulations through verbal or written contracts or agreements without expressed written agreement from Dawn management.
- No trailers allowed on the campus except for approved maintenance purposes or the Biker Rally in November. Towing and/or fines enforced.
- We have certified Elevation Certificates for mortgage and insurance purposes; contact the person below for help.
- The Dawn HOA is open 7 days a week for your convenience. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Winter Hours and 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Summer Hours
- All units at the Dawn have a minimum of 150+ Mbs of Internet service, routers and HD (High definition) TV with expanded cable programming.
- There is a public 200 Mb WiFi hotspot in the Clubhouse for use by our owners and guests. This public WiFi hotspot includes printing and scanning capability at no charge for owners and for a nominal fee for guests.
- The Clubhouse WiFi hotspot maintains both 2.4 MHz and 5.0 MHz services using DOCSIS 3.0 (Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification)
- The Clubhouse WiFi hotspot cannot be considered secure although it is password protected.